Skip to main content

Brownies - Report to General Church Meeting

As I write this report, I'm in the church hall, with 24 brownies and it is 11.20 pm, or is it 12.20 am (British summer time). So, as one is snoring away, here is my report.

We currently are full with 32 girls, 4 leaders, 2 young leaders and 2 Duke of Edinburgh award girls.

At some point this year I will be leaving for new pastures down south, but hope to carry on wherever I will be. I'll be leaving the girls here with an upcoming sleepover at the Deep in Hull, a new programme and lots of new things to do.

I've enjoyed my time at Thackley over the last six years and would like to wish each and everyone my best wishes for the future.

Carole
107th Thackley Brownies

We thank Carole for her fab work whilst she's been with us, and hold her in our prayers as she prepares for her move.